Apple Macintosh Support Options
- On-site We bring the support to your business.
- Remote Support We can troubleshoot issues remotely over the internet.
- ProSupport Unlimited support option for business.
How can we help?
- Point of Sale LightSpeed from Xsilva. Sales and installation.
- Installation iLife, iWork or Adobe Creative Suite CS5. We’ll get you up and running.
- OS Upgrades Still haven’t gone to Leopard? KnoxMac can make the transition painless.
- Windows on a Mac We can take you to Boot Camp or give you some Fusion. We know Windows on a Mac.
- Backup We can come up with a backup plan for you.
- Consulting Not sure what you need or have some questions? We have answers.
- Troubleshooting Having a problem with a software program? We can figure it out and fix it.
- Data Recovery Lost files are no fun and neither is a dead hard drive. In most cases, we can recover your data.
- Digital Audio Workstation We’ve worked with songwriters to professional recording studios. Recording on the Mac is one of our specialties. We like Garageband, Logic, and Pro Tools.
- Setup We can setup and configure your new Mac and printer. We can even transfer the files from your old Mac or PC to your new Mac!
- Upgrades A bigger hard drive or more memory is no problem.
- iPhone or Blackberry Setup When you need your iPhone or Blackberry to talk to your Mac, we can help. We offer MobileMe configuration, hosted Exchange services, and Google Sync setup so that your email,calendar, and contacts are available wherever you are.
- Network Setup KnoxMac can make all of your computers, Mac or PC, talk to each other.
- Wireless Network Setup We can setup your Airport Extreme, Airport Express, Time Capsule, or any other wireless device. Cut the wires.
- Server Setup A Mac Mini or an Xserve? We’ll get Snow Leopard Server running.